Skip to main content

Review: Pizza from Italienette Pizza

Today’s choice was Pizza from Italianette Pizza


I had a night to myself so I decided to order up a pizza. The itallianette is my go to pizza place for many reasons. The pizza is always delicious with fresh ingredients and a tasty sauce.

Restaraunt:


Itallienette is a pizza place that has been in the Silverton/deer park area since 1957 in one capacity or another. According to their website the place has changed hands three times but it has always maintained its mom and pop dedication to excellence. 2010 was the restaurant's 25th anniversary and it seems to maintain its dedication to quality.


The Itallienette menu is mostly standard. They offer a pizza, and hoagies mostly with the traditional sides. They have some interesting pizzas like the barbeque chicken club and the Taco pizza. I never try those varieties. I typically stick with the supreme sans sausage. Its not that I have a problem with their sausage personally but my digestive system has a serious disapproval of me eating 'any' sausage it so I avoid it where I can.

I ordered the Deluxe seven which comes with Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, bacon, and lots of extra cheese. 






The Verdict
The food was delicious, as I expected. the crust tasted a little undone near the center, which seems to be hard for most places to avoid. I prefer it to the crust being over done, but yeah. The topics were good as always and the sauce had the tomatoey spicy sweetness that makes this place a favorite of mine. The Itallianette did not let me down, which is why they are a favorite of mine, Did I mention that they put real cooked bacon on the pizza and not bacon crumbles? It makes a big difference in the taste.

Overall experience:
I give the whole experience 5 out of 5 broken eggs:


The food was amazing, As i expected it. It was delivered promptly and hot. The crust and cheese were excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

For more information on the location:

Italianette Pizza
6916 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Hours:
Monday thru Thursday - 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday & Saturday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
Sunday - 12:00 Noon to 9:00 PM 


Italianette Pizza on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Sweet Rice

Today's recipe was a family staple sweet rice, Most people would call this rice pudding. Its about the same, but we tend to eat it warm, where others may eat it cold. We also consider it to be a useful addition to any meal, be it as a side dish or a breakfast. The recipe is pretty easy, so I suggest you try it for yourself.

Review: Lemon Ricotta Pancakes at Cheesecake Factory

Today's choice off the Breakfast Menu was Lemon Ricotta Pancakes and the French Toast Napoleon from the Cheesecake Factory Today the wife and I decided to hit up the Cheesecake factory for brunch. We have eaten there once before for breakfast but that was so long ago that I did not have a clear memory of why we had never returned. A friend of ours really likes eating at the establishment and it had been forever since we ventured that way. The restaurant was of course packed to the gills but we discovered the secret of the bar area where, if you can grab a table, you can jump the line and get seated faster.

Review: Zoup!

Today’s choice off the Breakfast Menu was Zoup!  Fresh Soup Company: Every now and again a friend will call me to sit down and bend my ear to their tales and troubles. Today was  one of those days where I found myself on the other side of the table while a friend laid out a personal issue. We decided on Zoup! at Stetson Square. It specializes in various soups. They let you taste them before you buy, so you have the chance to try over a dozen different soups. The soups were tasty but not spectacular. It was a pleasant experience for a quick lunch.